Accepted Health Insurance & Medical Payment Options
Generations Family Practice contracts with most health insurance plans. Prior to scheduling your visit, you should check with your health insurance plan to see if you have access to our health care services and learn the specifics of your coverage. The customer service/member representative with your insurance company is the best person to inform you of the level of coverage you will have as a patient. Otherwise, you may be responsible for all or a large portion of your bill. You can also find out what, if any, copayments, coinsurances and deductibles will be your responsibility.
Many insurance companies also have web sites which can help you determine your eligibility. We have provided links to the major insurers/networks below for your convenience.
Insurance plans we accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: http://www.bcbsnc.com/
- Aetna: http://www.aetna.com/
- Cigna: http://www.cigna.com/
- Coventry: http://chccarolinas.coventryhealthcare.com/
- Medcost: http://providers.medcost.com/MainMenu.aspx
- Multiplan/PHCS: http://www.phcs.com/
- Inclusive Health: http://www.inclusivehealth.org/
- United Healthcare: http://www.uhc.com/
Generations strives to provide equal access to all patients accepted into our practice, regardless of insurance status.
(At this time, Generations Family Practice is out-of-network with Humana, and some Medicare Advantage Plans. Please contact your plan directly to determine your benefits.)
For additional assistance, please call our office at (919)852-3999.