4 Reasons to Choose a Generations Family Practice Cary Pediatrician
Choosing the right Cary pediatrician can feel overwhelming, especially for new parents or people who are new to the Cary or Triangle, North Carolina area. Your child’s wellness is your top priority, and there are many aspects to health care in the first several years of life, including:
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Well-child exams
- Annual physical exams and checkups
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Sports physicals and back-to-school physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Care for chronic conditions and diseases
During your search for a pediatrician’s office, here are some things to consider.
We Hope You’ll Choose a Generations Family Practice Cary Pediatrician:
- After Hours Care - We know children don’t always get sick between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We are happy to offer an after-hours, on-call provider for those other times.
- Consistent Doctor - Some pediatric offices shuffle you around to a different doctor at each visit. At Generations Family Practice, your child will see Dr. Christine Macomber. Both you and your child get to know the doctor much better and she will get to know you. She can watch for specific health concerns over time and monitor your child’s development.
- A Place for the Whole Family - Because GFP offers a variety of services for the entire family, you can book appointments together, from skincare and OB/GYN services to men’s prostate screenings. Plus, your children can “graduate” from the pediatrician's office straight to our other primary care physicians. Our pediatric services include sports injuries and mental and behavioral health. The family doctors at GFP understand the importance of preventative care to keep your child healthy for years to come.
- Convenient Location - At some point in 18 years, you will have to rush to the doctor before or after work. Rushing to the nearby doctor in Cary is much easier than driving all over the Triangle. Choose a doctor’s office you can reach easily.
Learn more about our philosophy and children’s medical services. Or call us to learn more about starting your children at Generations Family Practice: 919-852-3999.