Everyone at Generations Family Practice is proud of the care we provide, and each of us looks forward to becoming a partner in your healthcare. We hope you’ll take a minute or two to learn about our providers and the broad range of services we offer.
Before your next appointment or anytime after, please feel free to give us a call with any questions or comments. That open communication is what allows us to meet all of our patients healthcare needs.
For your first medical appointment with us, here’s a quick list of information you might need:
- To make an appointment to see a medical provider, contact us at 919-852-3999. After your first visit, you’ll be able to make future appointments online, if you prefer.
- Forms to Complete. The Patient Registration packet should be downloaded, printed, completed and brought in with you to your first appointment. Completing these forms prior to your arrival will maximize the quality of time spent with your provider and decrease your overall time spent in the office.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes early for your first visit if you have NOT filled out your forms prior to your visit. If you have filled out your forms, you need only arrive 10 minutes early.
- Driving directions.
To make the most of this visit, you can provide the important information listed below. This will give us a full picture of your health and goals, as well as save you time on the day you come to see us:
- About you. Please complete the online Health Interview (in the Patient Portal) before the day of your appointment.
- Your medicines. Plan to bring any prescription medicines that you take, plus a list of over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and supplements.
- Medical Records.Before your first visit, please ask any former doctors and specialists to send us your medical records. We've created a form for release of medical records to make it easy. By taking this step, you are taking full advantage of having Generations as your medical home.
- Insurance & Payment.Bring your co-payment and deductible amounts, your current insurance card, and the completed Financial Policy.Learn about all your payment options.
- For some specialty services such as massage or cosmetic care, our providers have varied hours. So appointments are necessary.
- Driving directions.
- Meet your providers.
- Patient Portal
- Pay a bill online, once you’re registered with us.
- Insurance and payments we accept.
- Contact us.