Perfect 10 Peel Helps Improve Your Skin Tone
As we age, we wear our experiences on our face. Whether it be wrinkles in our skin, hyperpigmentation from over-exposure to the sun or scarring from teenage acne. These are all aspects of our lives that are not life threatening. However, they can damage our self-esteem and mental wellbeing due to our self-consciousness. Generations' Skin Centre in Cary, NC, can help dramatically improve your skin’s appearance through the use of our new product offering – Replenix® MD Perfect 10 Peel.
What is a Perfect 10 Peel?
The Perfect 10 Peel has been designed to deliver what patients are after: a peel that actually peels, exfoliates the skin and delivers desired results. In five steps, your patients will be on their way to beautiful skin. The Skin Centre offers two distinctive Perfect 10 Peel products to fit our patients' specific needs. They are:
The Intermediate Perfect 10 Peel is for first time peel patients and is a step up from Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid or similar peels. The Intermediate peel is formulated for Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III and is recommended for sensitive, normal and tolerant skin patients.
The Universal Perfect 10 Peel is formulated for all skin types including Fitzpatrick IV, V, and VI. Ideal for patients with sensitive, normal and tolerant skin.
Skin that is properly maintained through professional exfoliation treatments and appropriate home care products stays healthy, youthful, and radiant at any age.
All Topix products uses synergistic blends of active ingredients formulated to:
- IMPROVE the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- DIMINISH the appearance of skin discolorations
- REDUCE the appearance of pore size
- SOFTEN the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- IMPROVE acneic skin conditions by reducing inflammation, post-inflammatory marks, bacteria and excessive cell build-up
- STIMULATE fibroblast activity, increasing collagen and elastin production for firmer skin
What you can expect from your treatment:
- ANTI-AGING - Our peels reverse the effects of sun damage, environmental factors and time, enhancing the skins natural beauty and luminosity.
- ACNE - Addresses the main causes of breakouts; killing acnes, clearing impurities and calming inflammation.
- HYPERPIGMENTATION - Our treatments dramatically improve melasma, PIH and UV induced hyperpigmentation.
- SENSITIVE SKIN - The Perfect 10 Peel treats sensitive skin conditions including rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- COMFORT - Our peels are formulated with a numbing agent making them virtually painless.
- CONVENIENCE - Each treatment takes less than 20 minutes enabling the patient to return normal doily activities immediately.
- MINIMAL HEALING TIME - Patient's enjoy healthy, youthful, beautiful skin in about one week
Are There Any Side Effects for the Perfect 10 Peel?
For the first two or three days after the procedure, you may experience a sunburn-like effect with redness and possible swelling while the outer layers of the skin dry up and peel away up to the next 10 days. Use of a daily SPF 30+ sunscreen is necessary. You may continue to use makeup, if desired, though use of a regular moisturizer is recommended. You can return to your pre-peel regimen once your skin has returned to normal.
Our Perfect 10 Peels are unlike any others peels you might have experienced. Each treatment includes a specially formulated post peel kit, which is an essential component for treatment success; delivering superior results to improve your skin. The proper skin care regimen can make a difference in the results of your chemical peel. Replenix® MD Perfect 10 Peel Pre/Post Kit contains the products necessary to maximize the benefits of the Perfect 10 Peel.
Call today to schedule your Perfect 10 Peel treatment. (919)852-3999
Learn more about how the Topix Perfect 10 Peel works: