Are you new to Generations? Welcome!
Need an appointment? Call 919-852-3999 now and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Everyone at Generations Family Practice is proud of the care we provide, and each of us looks forward to becoming a partner in your healthcare. We hope you’ll take a minute or two to learn about our providers and the broad range of services we offer.
Before your appointment or anytime after, please feel free to give us a call with any questions or comments. That open communication is what allows us to meet all of our patients’ healthcare needs.
For your first medical appointment with us, here’s a list of information you might need:
- Forms to Complete. The Patient Registration packet should be downloaded, printed, completed and brought in with you to your first appointment. Completing these forms prior to your arrival will maximize the amount of quality time spent with your provider and decrease your overall time spent in the office.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early for your first visit if you have NOT filled out your forms prior to your visit. If you have filled out your forms, you need only arrive 10 minutes early.
- To make the most of this visit, please be sure to bring the important information listed below. This will give us a full picture of your health and goals, as well as save you time on the day you come to see us:
- About you. Please complete the online Health Interview (in the Patient Portal) before the day of your appointment.
- Your medicines. Plan to bring any prescription medicines that you take, plus a list of over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and supplements.
- Medical Records. Before your first visit, please ask any former healthcare professionals to send us your medical records. We’ve created a form for release of medical records to make it easy. By taking this step, you are taking full advantage of having Generations as your medical home.
- Insurance & Payment. Please be sure to bring your co-payment and deductible amounts, your current insurance card, and the completed Financial Policy. Insurances we accept.
- Photo ID.
- For some specialty services our providers have varied hours. Appointments are necessary.
- Meet your providers.
- Patient Portal.
- Contact us.
- Driving directions – We’ve recently moved to a new space! Find us at 1021 Darrington Drive, Suite 102, Cary NC 27513 by clicking the Google Map.