While Generations Family Practice contracts with most health insurance plans, it is important to know what your health insurance and medical payment options are. Prior to scheduling your visit, please be sure to check with your health insurance plan directly to see if you have access to our health care services and learn the specifics of your coverage. The customer service/member representative with your insurance company is the best person to inform you of the level of coverage you will have as a patient. Otherwise, you may be responsible for all or a large portion of your bill. You can also find out what, if any, copayments, coinsurances and deductibles will be your responsibility.
Many insurance companies also have web sites which can help you determine your eligibility. We have provided links to the major insurers/networks below for your convenience.
Insurance plans we accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: http://www.bcbsnc.com/
- Aetna: http://www.aetna.com/
- Cigna: http://www.cigna.com/
- Coventry: http://chccarolinas.coventryhealthcare.com/
- Medcost: http://providers.medcost.com/MainMenu.aspx
- Multiplan/PHCS: http://www.phcs.com/
- United Healthcare: http://www.uhc.com/
- Humana: https://www.humana.com/
Generations strives to provide equal access for all patients accepted into our practice, regardless of insurance status. For additional assistance about your specific benefits and coverage, please call our office at (919)852-3999.
(At this time, Generations Family Practice is out-of-network with some Medicare Advantage Plans. Please contact your plan directly to determine your benefits.)