For Current Patients
Are you a current patient and have an appointment already? Before every visit, please review this important Patient Information that will help us make the most of your visit:
- About you. Please complete the online Health History Questionnaire (in the Patient Portal) before your appointment.
- Your medicines. Plan to bring any medicines that you take, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and related.
- Prescription refills. Please contact your pharmacy and they will contact us if we need to renew your refills.
- Updated medical records. If you’ve seen another doctor, a specialist or had a hospital stay since your last visit, please ask your provider to send us your medical records. We’ve created a form for release of medical records to make it easy. By taking this step, you are taking full advantage of having Generations as your medical home.
- NEW! Schedule Medical Appointments Online in your Patient Portal! Follow our easy instructions to learn how to benefit from this new service offering!
For New Patients – Welcome!
- Meet your providers
- Information for new patients
- Patient Portal
- Save time on your first visit! Visit our Patient Portal and complete the Online Check In and Health History Questionnaire to expedite the registration process. Your appointment must be scheduled and be no more than a week away, to access this option. Or, if you’d prefer, please print and complete the New Patient Packet.
- Pay a bill online. [Log in to your Patient Portal]
- Insurances and payments we accept.
- How to reach us.
- Driving directions – We’re just south of James Jackson Avenue and west of Cary Parkway, behind the shops including Dean’s Kitchen and Golf Etc.
- Find us on Google Maps. Please note our recent address change: 1021 Darrington Drive, Suite 101, Cary NC 27513
- Any other questions? Our staff is available if you have any additional questions or concerns before your visit.
Forms We Use
Completing these forms before you arrive for your scheduled appointment will save you time. The medical forms will help us provide the appropriate care and any medical screenings you might need. Financial forms will help us bill your insurance company properly. If you’re not sure which forms you need, please contact us. We’ll be happy to help.
- Patient Financial Responsibility Policy, update once a year (download)
- Health History Questionnaire (Medical history form for current & new patients located in Patient Portal)
- HIPAA Regulations
- Release of Medical forms:
- To Generations Family Practice from another provider (download). If you’ve had care from a specialist, another provider or a hospital, please provide this form to them so they can send your records to us (so we can see all your medical records from other doctors, hospitals).
- From our practice to a specialist, another provider or insurance company (download). This form allows us to provide our medical records for you to providers or organizations you name.