Visit us at our convenient Cary location:
- Generations Family Practice: 1021 Darrington Drive, Suite 101, Cary, NC 27513 (Google map)
- Office Hours: Weekdays from 7 am – 6 pm (Closed from 12-1 pm daily); Saturday by appointment only
- Lab Hours (Quest): Weekdays from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (Closed from 12-1 pm daily)
- Phone: 919-852-3999 | Fax: 919-378-9114
What to expect when you call our practice (how we will triage your call):
- If you are having a life threatening emergency: Please hang up and Call 9-1-1, or go to your nearest emergency room.
- If you are experiencing any medical symptoms that you feel are urgent, but may not be life threatening: A provider will be notified immediately to triage your condition. You can expect a return call from our triage staff within 1 business day for all urgent matters.
- If you are calling requesting a prescription refill: Generations Family Practice policy regarding prescription refills is that patients should first contact their pharmacy regarding refills. Your pharmacy will then contact our office and the refill will be sent directly to the pharmacy. Refills are subject to periodic evaluations of your healthcare concerns.
- Prescription refill requests will be reviewed and completed during office hours.
- Requests for appointments, billing inquiries, general questions, or business inquiries: we will route your call to appropriate personnel.
- After hours and minor emergencies: 919-852-3999. An on-call provider is available through the answering service 24/7.
(Please note: To protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to send personal, financial or medical information. Instead, please use postal mail, our Patient Portal, fax or call, as email cannot be guaranteed to be secure.)
How to Find Us:
We’ve moved to a new location at 1021 Darrington Drive, Suite 101, Cary, NC 27513! You can locate us just south of James Jackson Avenue and west of Cary Parkway, behind the shops including Dean’s Kitchen and Golf Etc. Find us on Google Maps.
From Raleigh: Take NC 54 west to NW Cary Parkway. Turn left. James Jackson Drive will be approx. 1 mile on the left.
From Durham/Chapel Hill and West: Take 1-40 east to Exit 285. Turn right onto Airport Boulevard. Go 2 3/10 miles to the intersection of NC 54 in Morrisville. Turn left on 54 (east) and go to the intersection of Northwest Cary Parkway. Turn right. James Jackson Drive will be approx. 1 mile on the left.
From Apex/Fuquay-Varina and South: Take NC 55 north. After crossing US 64 Bypass, go 2¾ miles at the intersection of High House Road. Turn right and go 2½ miles to intersection of Northwest Cary Parkway. Turn left. Go about 2 miles. James Jackson Drive will be on your right.