The body, mind and spirit are intertwined, and your primary care team at Generations can help in screening for, diagnosing, and treating common mental health ailments in adults and children. We also collaborate with community behavioral providers and resources to help our patients overcome these challenges.
Our mental health services include:
- Diagnosis, care and treatment of:
- Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), using both behavioral change and medicine.
- Bipolar Disorder (formerly known as manic-depressive disorder)
- Patient and family education about your condition.
- Medication Management, where we review your medicines and doses to ensure their safety and effectiveness for you, and also coordinate with your specialists to achieve balance and effectiveness in your medication regimen.