At Generations Family Practice, we take a preventive, patient-centered approach to healthcare — and our pediatric services are no exception. Our Cary, NC family doctors and pediatric physicians are proud to provide a full range of well-child services, including children’s medical exams, back-to-school physicals, track-out camp physicals and sports physicals.
Is your child due for a medical physical? Schedule an appointment today.
Children’s Physical Exams: What to Expect
We recommend that our toddler, child, and teen patients receive annual medical exams. Many parents choose to combine this appointment with a back-to-school, track-out camp or sports physical. Insurance may not cover this service if performed separately from the annual Well Child / Physical Exam.
The patient will be responsible for the cost of the appointment ($65), which is due at the time of service. There are no additional charges if this service is performed at the same time as the annual Well Child / Physical Exam. Whatever your child’s medical needs, you can be sure the experienced doctors at Generations Family Practice will address each one with care and attention.
Our Cary, back-to-school, track-out camp or sports physicals include:
- A review of the patient’s medical history
- A review of vaccines & immunizations to ensure the patient is up-to-date
- Screening of vital signs, including blood pressure & temperature
- Reflex tests
- Heart exam
- Lung exam, as well as respiration rate
- Head exam, including sinuses, ears, nose & eyes
- Neck exam, including lymph nodes & thyroid
- Abdominal exam
- Approval of any necessary forms
Give us a call at 919-852-3999 to set up an appointment with our experienced physicians.