Generations Family Practice is a primary care medical office, offering a variety of healthcare services for your family’s needs. Our goal is to make it easy for busy families to visit one location for all their physical and mental care.
That’s why our team offers a variety of services, from well care and preventative care for adults and children along with help managing chronic conditions and diseases. We provide a full range of services for children: pediatric appointments, back-to-school vaccines and physicals, sports physicals and injury treatment.
For women, our gynecological care includes annual checkups, screenings, prenatal care, and more — all led by a team of female practitioners whose goal is to make you feel more comfortable.
Your Central Resource For Primary Care
Generations Family Practice is proud to continually offer new services supporting one stop primary care.
Best of all, your family can make multiple appointments at once, so you can manage you and your family’s health care without running all over Cary and Raleigh.
Click the links to your left to learn more about each aspect of our services or contact us today for an appointment.
Mental & Behavorial Health
Mental health care may have a stigma in society, but Generations Family Practice wants to make such help mainstream. That’s why we include it as part of our “whole body, whole mind” approach. Our doctors can help with mental wellness for both children and adults, including anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bipolar disorder, and depression.
Also available are: Education, Learning Disabilities and Reading services.
Our experienced providers will thoroughly review your medicines and doses to ensure their safety and effectiveness for you.
Some things you can do to assist in your medication management are:
- Ask your provider if the dosage is age-appropriate.
- Be aware of medications deemed unsafe for seniors (either yourself or your loved one). Ask your provider if you are unsure.
- Bring a medications list — or the medications themselves — to the doctor with you. This includes any over-the-counter drugs and any herbal supplements you might be taking.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date medication list. This should include generic and brand names, dosages, dosing frequency and reason for taking the drug.
- Know the side effect profile of your medications.
- Make sure the pharmacy label says why you are taking the prescription.
- Minimize the number of providers and pharmacists you use.
- Talk to your pharmacist and ask questions if you have concerns. You should also talk to your provider if you are thinking of stopping a medication.
- Tell your provider about any previous adverse drug effects.
- Closely monitor medication compliance in the cognitively impaired.
- Know who is prescribing your medications. If you have concerns about a provider, or if you simply want more information about the drugs prescribed in your area, check ProPublica’s online Prescriber Checkup
- Get a second opinion if you are uncertain.
Skin and Speciality Services
The skin is the body’s largest organ, and it’s not just cosmetic.
Our Generations providers can assist with mole checkups and removal, injections, minor dermatological procedures, and more.
Our skin specialty services offered through reGenerations Medical Spa help ensure that our clients feel as healthy on the outside as they do inside.
reGenerations Medical Spa services include:
- Chemical Peels
- Injectable treatments Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm or Restylane
- Viveve™ for incontinence and rejuvenation services
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oxygeneo Facials
- Full lines of Skin Care and Health products, including Skinceuticals, Topix Pharmaceuticals, Latisse, MDSolarSciences, Purium, Pure Encapsulations and more!